Book publication title
Teresa K. Abuya (January 2016), Handling distributed transaction failures: A practical approach;
LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken (Germany); ISBN:978-3-659-78141-4
Thesis: “A clustering algorithm in Two-Phase Commit protocol for overcoming distributed transaction failure”.
Peer-reviewed journal papers
- Teresa K. Abuya, Dr. Richard M. Rimiru & Dr, Cheruiyot W.K(March 2015).A clustering algorithm in the Two-Phase Commit protocol for optimizing distributed transaction failure.
International Journal for Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol 4 Issue 3,
- Vincent Omollo & Teresa K. Abuya, (April 2015).Practical attack on Wi-Fi Protected Access Version 2 Authentication Protocol. International Journal of Computer and Communication System Engineering (IJCCSE), Vol. 2 (2), 2015, 196-200
- Teresa K. Abuya, Dr. Richard M. Rimiru & Dr, Cheruiyot W.K(April 2015). A failure recovery algorithm in Two-Phase commit protocol for optimizing transaction atomicity. IJRIT International Journal of Research in Information Technology, Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2015, Pg. 168-178
- Teresa K. Abuya & Cheruiyot W.K (June 2014).Guaranteeing Global Conflict Serializability in Concurrent Distributed Database Systems Using Commitment Ordering. International Journal for Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol 3 Issue 6, pg700-707.
- Teresa K. Abuya (May 2014) Impacts of Adopting ICT Integration in Technical Training Institutions of Kenya. International Journal for Research & Information Technology, Vol 2, Issue 5, Pg: 551-558
PAPER PRESENTATION AT CONFERENCE
I presented a paper at Multimedia University, Kenya on 28th June 2018.
Title of paper: A mitigation model for cyber crimes in Africa….still under review for publication with ETRI.